Campus Recruitment Training
Pre-placement training at VIEW was developed to enhance the student’s skills such as communication skills, soft skills, personality development skills and technical skills through outcome based education. Skill sets focused to be developed by Pre-placement training will be cumulated by the below Training & Placement Cell Committee from the employer feedbacks.
The recommendations or the suggestions given by the employers and program coordinator will be taken in to the consideration while designing the Pre-Placement Training Calendar. The Pre-Placement Training from Training and Placement will be circulated among all the program for circulations.
Steps in designing Pre-Placement Training:
- Acquiring feedback of employers and program coordinators.
- Cumulative recommendations will be developed for the Principal Approval.
- Preparation and circulation of Pre-Placement Training Calendar.
- Instructing the students to finish pre-requisites through web-based learning.
- Ensuring the conduct of Training programs as per the calendar.
- Conduct of company specific trainings wherever a specific skill was required from the students through Job descriptions (JD).
- Ensuring the students to be ready for placements before the campus interviews scheduling.
Implementation of Pre-Placement Training:
Post designing the Pre-Placement Training Calendar, a defined procedure will be implemented for executing the Pre-Placement Training:
- From II B.Tech onwards two non-credit courses were implemented such as:
- Aptitude Training – Referenceglobe LMS (Life Time Access)
- Technical Training (Core & Programming Skills) – Referenceglobe & Hackerrank
- Before IV B.Tech, undertaking forms will be issued to all the students for their consent towards training.
- Students reporting those who are not willing will be forwarded to CGC through TPO.
- Students who accepted the undertaking, training will be processed through the following modules;
- a. Campus Recruitment Training (Eligibility: above 60% aggregate in academics / special cases recommended by program coordinator through principal if any)
i. Product Development Training.
ii. Application Oriented Training.
- Company Specific Training (as per the eligibility & JD)
- Professional Internships (Through Campus hiring / Internshala)
- Specialised Training (If any concerns from Principal/CGC/Program Coordinator)
Both the stated trainings will be carried out by the following organizations as stated where ever they were recommended by Principal and TPO.